Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas/Birthday list

  • My Birthday and Christmas are coming up I know I wont get everything on my list, but here are a few ideas that I would like.
  • I would like too have any hunger games books.
  • I would like to have a Kindle so i can read alto of books on it.
  •  I would like to have any star wars books.
  • I would love to have an iTunes gift card so that i can buy new games and new music.
  • I would like to go see the Hobbit in the movie theaters some time.
  • I would like to get a Lego lord of the  rings set so i can build it than create something new.
  • I would like Modern warfare 3 for Wii so that i can play it with my dad of my friends.
  • I would like General Grievous' flagship: the malevolence or a Jedi star fighter.
  • I would like the new Wii U game system so that i can get the new Lego city undercover game. its when  you play as Officer Chase McCain in Lego city where you have to search for criminals.
  • I would like to get Lego lord of the rings for Wii. I have watched the movies before now i want to see it in a different view.
  • I would like to get Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 for Wii I enjoy it and my friends enjoy it too.
  • I would like to get Lego star wars the clone wars for Wii I love the saga and now i want to try a different Lego star wars game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment